BrightFire Low Smoke Fire Pit
No one wants to constantly dodge smoke and have their clothes and hair smell for hours afterwards. With this mind, our BrightFire Low Smoke Fire Pit is engineered to drastically reduce its smoke output - eliminating unpleasant smoke odours, saving your eyes, keeping you comfortable and making it better for the environment as well.
So, what does minimal smoke mean exactly? Let’s look at science - fires create smoke due to three main reasons: lack of heat, lack of oxygen, or the wrong type of fuel used. The key to a near smokeless system is to create more airflow and a hotter burning fire.
To achieve this, our unique airflow design pulls air through the bottom vent holes for primary combustion. At the same time, our double walled inner chamber pull air up into the walls to reburn the smoke on its way out the firepit i.e., secondary combustion takes place. The end result is a fire pit experience where you don’t have to move your chair every 2 minutes or end up smelling like you spent a day in a coal factory…
Durable and stylish design.
- Includes built-in stand as well as Firesmiths weather & tear resistant premium canvas cover.
- Includes a half-hinged braai grid for when you want to braai.
- Includes a built-in removable ash pan for easy clean-up.
- Can be used with normal firewood or charcoal.
- Available in either 304 stainless steel or mild steel variant that is treated with black high heat resistant paint